Social media was thrown into mourning today, following the news about the death of popular beautician, Sally Onome Okunzuwa.
Friends and family members took to her Instagram page to announce her death to the general public, while thanking people for the support rendered.
The late beautician was said to have died from monoxide poisoning in her hotel room in Obudu, Calabar on August 23.
She was reportedly discovered dead after burning charcoal in her room to keep her warm in the night.
A post shared on Sally’s Instagram page read;
It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE SALOON AND SPA.
Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning. The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support.